Your wedding day will not be repeated. Don’t waste it worrying about the number of chairs, the cake showing up, or Uncle Joe misbehaving. That’s my job.
Weddings are often the first big investment in a couple’s life together, the first joint project and the first opportunity for extended families to meet. Planning and executing a wedding is exciting and fun but can also be very time consuming, stressful and emotional. Far from being an unnecessary luxury, a good wedding consultant can provide peace of mind, realize your vision and save you money.
Carrie Dayton Event Services is a full-service wedding consultancy providing services including but not limited to:
- Venue recommendations and contract negotiation
- Formal wear selection and appointment coordination
- Vendor selection for every facet of the day from butterfly releases to limo transportation and everything in between
- Management of family and wedding party
- Advice on proper etiquette
- Budget design and management
- Management of vendors, timelines and overall flow of the day
- Creation of a fun, relaxed environment for everyone to enjoy
- Creative solutions to wedding day emergencies
Beware: A wedding consultant is one of the most important vendors you can hire for your wedding, but the key is finding a professional consultant. A quick internet search will yield many inexperienced individuals in your area purporting to be wedding designers, planners or consultants.